Home - Buy Sea Glass
Here's Where to Buy Sea Glass
Choose the color or grade you're interested in from the following list:
Blue Sea Glass
Turquoise Sea Glass
Seafoam Sea Glass
Green Sea Glass
White Sea Glass
Mixed Colors Sea Glass
Rare and Unusual Sea Glass
Brown/Amber Sea Glass
Beach Pottery & Milk Glass (Jadite)
***z-paypal-logo.shtml*** Grading Sea Glass - Be sure to know your grading descriptions when you buy sea glass online.
(Click here for a complete guide to grading with photos, etc.)
1. Jewelry Grade A: Evenly and thoroughly frosted with very rounded corners. No chips, poorly-rounded corners, or visible defects. Excellent for fine jewelry.
2. Jewelry Grade B: Same qualities as A grade sea glass but with a small chip or defect visible from one side only OR more defined edges/corners. Very good for jewelry and arts.
3. Jewelry Other: May have more than one of the defects of B grade, but because of unique shape, color, or other qualities, it could make a nice jewelry piece.
4. Craft Grade A: Evenly and thoroughly frosted but with chips or defects visible from both sides, not more than 1 rough edge. Good for many art and craft projects.
5. Craft Grade B: Somewhat frosted. May have chips, defects, more than 1 rough edge. Good for mosaics and some craft projects. For a detailed look at grading, go to the Grading Sea Glass page.
Buy Sea Glass with confidence from Odyssey Sea Glass. When you buy sea glass or buy beach glass from us, your satisfaction is our goal. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Buyer Beware - How to avoid buying fake (faux) or artifical sea glass? Read these pages: Return from Buy Sea Glass to Home
SEA GLASS TOOLS
For drilling and working with sea glass.
Check out our viewers' most popular tools by Dremel