Comments for Question - Sea Glass bottom round?

Click here to add your own comments

May 20, 2017
It is a cup plate
by: Kristine

It does not look like the bottom of a bottle. It looks just like a cup plate. They were used in early 1900's for tea cups.

They are so cute that there are companies, including one in Cape Cod, which make them. Google cup plate and see if you can find one that matches what you found.

The pieces you found are beautiful, but could be rather new replicates. Still a great find!

Sep 26, 2015
Horse Shoe Beach Glass
by: dave

This is a water glass bottom or just a drinking glass bottom.

Found one in San Francisco bay by San Rafael.

Mine is clear and now cut and polished for a pendant at some time.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Identify Your Sea Glass.

Return to Question - Sea Glass bottom round?.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.

OdysseySeaGlass relies on advertising to cover costs of sharing sea glass info from around the world. Purchasing from an ad on our site costs no more than directly and provides us with a few cents income.

You will see Google and Amazon ads as well a few other advertisers as you view our pages. .

Browse Our List of Recommended Sea Glass and Beach Books