By The Sea Jewelry
by Linda Jereb
By the Sea Jewelry
Linda Jereb and By The Sea Jewelry has been setting standards and has been a leader in the sea glass field for over 2 decades.
- PLEASE NOTE:
The sea glass business listing on this page is not part of OdysseySeaGlass.com. We provide this listing as a free service to other sea glass related businesses. So, if you need information about the business on this page, you will have to contact them directly. Their contact information appears below.
By The Sea offers online ready to ship sea glass jewelry items from simple wire set pieces to fine silver smithed items and Limited Edition jewelry.
Gathering inspiration from nature and the beach, her other unique designs include: Squiggles® and Waves® a distinctive signature wire wrap setting seems to mimic the sand after the tide has receded. Sea Swirl® - A simple basic design reflective of a spiral shell. The Hurricane Earring® - a hand hammered detail that reminds you of the hurricane logo on weather charts.
Linda's Wire Bezel Setting© is an Original setting that leaves both front and back of the sea glass open so the wearer can reach up and feel the glass. Linda has also been apprenticing with a master silver gold smith and is now offering limited editions silversmith settings.
Sea Glass Jewelry, sea glass earrings, sea glass bracelets, sea glass rings, custom made sea glass jewelry, beach bride jewelry.
- Tarheel Craftsman of the Year 2000
- The NBC Later Today Show
- Virginia Pilot "The Coast" Article Featuring Linda
- Art Beat By Mary Ellen Riddle
- Coastal Style Magazine
- The Mermaids' Jeweler Featured Style Article
- Q96 FM Chicago Interview
- By The Sea Jewelry was featured in 50 Simple Steps in the Green Gifts Section Figure Magazine - Diamonds In The Dunes Bracelet Featured
- Blowing Rocks Preserve Featured Artist
- Florida Today - George White, Pulitzer nominated journalist, about Sea Glass
- Rock And Gem Magazine Featured Article
- Appeared on North Carolina WITN on Coastal Living Segment
- Founding Board Director of North American Sea Glass Association
- Founder of Seaglasslovers Online Community
Phone 772-581-0463 (studio phone) serious inquiries only