North American Sea Glass Festival - Ocean City, Maryland August 26-27, 2016
by Kim Hannon, NASGA
The North American Sea Glass Association will host its 11th Annual North American Sea Glass Festival in Ocean City, Maryland, Friday & Saturday, August 26 & 27, at the Roland E. Powell Convention Center Ballroom on the 2nd level.
We are pleased to announce a new event during the North American Sea Glass Festival, the “Sea Glass Soiree
”, a premier event that is open to the public, on Friday evening, which will grant attendees exclusive first access to the artists and authors participating in the festival in a festive atmosphere, and will be a fun evening for the entire family!
As always, the 2016 Sea Glass Festival will have much to offer the whole family on Saturday, featuring
- expert lecture presentations on the history and collection of genuine sea glass, and
- prized sea glass collections from all over the world in the Collectors area.
- The Shard of the Year Contest will offer opportunities to enter your authentic beach finds to win cash prizes.
Friday, August 26, 2016
- Sea Glass Soiree, a premier event open to the public
- 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Admission $10 per person Children under 12, Free.
Admission for the Sea Glass Soiree will be available for purchase at the door Friday evening.
Convention Center Box Office opens
at 4:30 p.m.
Purchase your Pre-Sale* Admission for the Sea Glass Soiree ONLY here.
All pre-sale* ticket holders will receive one FREE 2016 North American Sea Glass poster and one FREE North American Sea Glass Festival tote bag.
Please bring your prepaid receipt to the ticket booth to receive your wristband and free items. We will not mail them to you. Hurry, don’t delay! Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase only through June 30, 2016
*Important: There will be a $3.50 service fee/per ticket for online pre-sale Sea Glass Soiree admission purchases. Alternatively, advanced admission for the Sea Glass Soiree may also be purchased directly at the Ocean City Convention Center box office through June 30th to avoid the $3.50/ per ticket service fee.
Shopping – Live Entertainment – Raffles – Festive Atmosphere – Fun for the Entire Family
Saturday, August 27, 2016
- North American Sea Glass Festival
- 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Admission $5 per person Children under 12, Free.
- Purchase admission at the Box Office ticket booth upon arrival. Box Office opens at 8:30 a.m.
- No online pre-sale tickets for Saturday admission.
- Sea Glass Collectors’ Exhibits – Educational Presentations – Over 50 Sea Glass Artists and Authors – Shard Identification – Shard of the Year Contest