Sea Glass Report - Nice, France
(Chicago Western Suburbs)
Sea Glass Report - Promenade Des Anglais - Nice, France
~ sea glass report submitted by Jennifer from Chicago Western Suburbs - August 2013
Name of the Beach and/or City nearest the Beach:
There isn't a name, its on the promenade Promenade Des Anglais, Nice, France
Describe Your Find:
- 2 marbles,
- 1 chalky French-blue piece of pottery,
- a few cobalt pieces,
- many that were green (wine bottles?) and
I have a small jar that I collected.
Rate this Beach:
*(No photos were included)
Suggestions that will help others get to this beach and find sea glass and pottery shards:
The beach is quite rocky. I picked about 3 pieces each step I took. I passed up many small pieces because I had to transport them home to the USA.
~ sea glass report submitted by Jennifer
Map of Nice, France beach area: View Larger Map
|We appreciate this report - and all reports we receive. However, when evaluating a report, use good judgment. |
As always, we remind folks that sea glass beach reports are not confirmed by Lin or me at Odyssey Sea Glass unless otherwise stated.
- No photos were included with this report.
- Beach was not given a rating (stating number of jewelry-grade pieces found per hour, with photo verification).
David and Lin @ OdysseySeaGlass
Ranked #1 of 213 hotels in Nice, France on TripAdvisor
Certificate of Excellence 2013
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Beach Report and Rating.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.